The IGU–CHE conference focuses on a diversity of approaches and topics. The main topics of the conference are integrated into the broader research area of Global Environmental Change (Future Earth: Research for Global Sustainability):
- Climate change and human health
- Health systems responsiveness to changing social and natural environment
- Health and wellbeing: Healthy ageing, mental health and disability
- Urban Health, health inequalities and spatial justice
- Health care provision and access
- Disease surveillance, health information availability: Connected, smart and mobile healthcare.
Further information can be found here.
– All information is given without warranty. Please consult the details provided by the respective organizer. –