The evolution of medical practice, technological knowledge and social models lead to questioning the relationship between caring spaces and living spaces within the city and the built environment. The Symposium aims at creating an open multidisciplinary platform to identify the trends and challenges that Hospital Design and Urban Health will have to face in the coming years.
- Toward the Milan Chart of Salutogenic Design & Urban Health
- Transformations in Contemporary Public Health
- Healthy and Sustainable Architectures of the Future: Cities, Healthcare Environments & Hospitals
- Tradition and innovation in healthcare architectures: future trends and current debates
- Organizational and spatial qualities for healthcare planning, delivery and management
- Programming planning design and management of contemporary hospital settings
- Healthcare complex system: safe and high-performance built environments
- Health promotion and prevention in cities: innovative tools, strategies and methods
- Health infrastructures in healthy cities: Current debates
- Milestones in health promotion and prevention
- Wellness and wellbeing for a future healthy society.
The participation fee depends on personal status and further options.
Further information can be found here.