The 12th European Public Health (EPH) Conference takes place under the motto „Building bridges for solidarity and public health“, addressing in particular researchers, policymakers, practitioners and educators in public health and many other related fields.
- Building bridges for migration in a planetary context
- Solidarity for public health – integrating poverty, conflict, and other threats to health
- How can the Sustainable Development Goals contribute to the challenges of changing populations?
- New roles for public health practice
- Buildung global bridges between public health communities
Abstracts will be invited for workshops and single presentations on all areas of public health research, practice and policy as from 01st February 2019.